Sunday, March 11, 2007

Does anyone know what time it is?? (Chicago)

Okay, so if your computer is old, like mine, you may be out of the schema of updates and so your computer still says 8:57 at 9:57.

I haven't tried this yet, but here's a patch for Win 98/Me I got going from link to link after reading Circuits in Thursday's NYT. It's from IntelliAdmin.

Because I was at a talk yesterday where the focus was on community and n'at, I'm not going to blog right now, I'm gonna get ready for the women's Sunday School class at Bellefield, since that is one of my communities.

More on the talk later. It was very mind-bending. But in a good way. A bunch of us got together for Coke and pizza later and that was a step on the road to our own Open Door community...yay!

Okay, so right now it is 10:02. 10:03.

Hasta!

No comments: