Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday....

Had a dream where...well, you know dreams. You think you might be able to explain them...

I was eating too much pizza and folks were coming over and hanging out at my apartment, which was open air (the bathroom had walls) and located at Washington Blvd, right before it intersects with Frankstown.

Um...no idea!

I actually didn't take any pictures this time. My bath is drawing itself and I'm listening to W--don't know the call letters, but it's a commercial free Christian radio station. So far I really like the song called "I don't want to box You in.''

Bath is ready...catch ya later!

3 comments:

Amy A. said...

A warm bath sounds nice right about now. I like the dream, too.

Off to read the other posts I've missed for awhile.

Paula said...

I always have odd dreams and I say to Dale everytime, I had the strangest dream last night...

Caro said...

They were visiting to share the pizza!