Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Procrastination rears its ugly head...

So. I should be packing right now. Or clearing clutter. Or doing dishes. But I'm reading other people's blogs and now I'm posting on my own. Ugh. I hate packing. I do not want to clear clutter. I do not want to do dishes.

Had dinner at the EEFC with Eileen, whom I've not seen in EONS! We tried to get together a few times last week (you remember last week? When I went into work ONLY to do Mother Goose?). It was great to catch up, and we had such healthy food, too!! Lentils, brown rice...it was very good.

(EEFC is the East End Food Co-op, a hippy grocery store that has wonderful stuff and a food bar. I should definately go there more often!!)

Well, I could at least get out my bag and put a few things in...but I'm not leaving until tomorrow around noon, so what's the hurry??? (Says the QUEEN of Procrastination.)

Also, I decided to not go to the N. Hills to pick up some Rx that I need for the trip b/c someone was supposed to drop by with some stuff and they haven't called...so I'll be doing the N. Hills tomorrow morning...which is why I should start packing NOW!!

Can you see how this is SO NOT WORKING??

2 comments:

Amy said...

Have a great time!!

Caro said...

It's Friday by now.

I assume you are on your way.

I hope so anyway.