Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Contentment is a pearl of great price...

(John Balguy)

It's snowing here. The schools are closed, my car is covered with snow, WBS is cancelled and I have a choice!!

I can get dressed and go to work and then I'll have a free evening, maybe even go to Trialogue, or I can while the morning away.

I think it is good news when given that choice, I'm looking at the clock and thinking, yeah, if I leave now, I'll be home around six p.m.

Who writes this? Looking forward to going out into the weather, into the snow? To work?

A crazy girl: me!

I've come to it: I really love my life. There are a few things I'd tweak, but for the most part, I'm a happy (joyful) girl (woman).

I've been listening to Jamie O'Neal (There is no Arizona). She's got a great way of rendering songs.

Well, um, gotta go! Cuz there are boxed sets of Superman movies to catalogue. Oh, and a car to clean off, first.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Have a Happy Day SL!

KitchenKiki said...

That is one of the few things a husband is good for--cleaning off the snow & starting the car on a cold day. But only if he's a) trying to kiss up b) trying to make up or c) trying to get me to do something for him. Oh & if he's in a "mood" forget it, icy car for me!

Have fun at work.

jenny said...

your joy made me smile :)

Happy Tuesday!

Amy said...

The snow is headed our way, so perhaps tomorrow I will be at home reading "Lonesome Dove" under blankets on the couch. Maybe. It'll still count as a vacation day for me, but I'm not going to drive in disgusting weather to come to a job I don't really like on a good day!!

I hope you enjoy your day!!