Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Be mine...

Show and Tell: A Valentine: new or old

Flowers from my parents. The card reads, "Happy Valentine's Week. Love, Mom and Dad."

Cards from two girlfriends. So that's why she wanted my address!

I also got a few fun e-cards. Hope you got choc'lit...oh, and Happy Birthday to Marian the Librarian, who is again celebrating her 29th birthday. (tee hee!) Tomorrow (the today of you reading this--Thursday the 15th) is Sally's oldest's birthday. I held Zack when he was two days old and living in the neo-natal unit at AGH*. I talked to Sally briefly today (to see what the roads were like in our neighborhood) and to let her know I'd bring something by for Zack soon.

*Allegheny General Hospital, on the Nor' Side.

I'm glad to be home again...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm up too....

Caro said...

Sally and I share a birthday!

Amy A. said...

pretty!

Sarah Louise said...

Actually, it's Zack that's turning 6...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARO!!

Paula said...

Ooh, sorry I didn't get to play today, I had appointments aallll day long.

Beautiful flowers though!