Thursday, April 27, 2006

New stuff on the left right side!

12 Left things this week:

  1. My parents are visiting California (the left coast)
  2. I converse almost daily with my sister when the 'rents travel (she's a lefty)
  3. I just updated my blog-roll and added:
  4. Badger (sometimes evil drives a minivan)
  5. Poppy (I put her right next to Joke--how cute!)
  6. Glamourouse--2 fun Aussie chicks! (and I just discovered my link is wrong, so use this one for now...)
  7. Pea Soup--another fun Aussie chick (who take amazing pictures and mails food across the oceans and seas)
  8. Lazy Cow--yet another Aussie chick (and former librarian, woo hoo!)
  9. Pomegranetes and Paper (as in our queen of List Friday, Loretta)
  10. --erica (who gets bonus points, since she lives on or near the left coast in California. She also takes great pix.)
  11. Debutant, who has the pink thing down. She's the one who asked for an outfit last week. She likes to offer us a thing to do each day (sort of a random acts of kindness to yourself and or others.)
  12. PCUSA blog (the blog of the Presbyterian Church (USA) Yes, I am a Presbyterian cyber-geek! (and another link on the left that doesn't work--time to go back into the template...)

8 comments:

Sarah Louise said...

the links work now!

Badger said...

Dude! Thank you for the link!

(I read you every day, by the way. But since I loathe chick lit and chick flicks and I'm a pagan -- I like YOU, though! -- I often don't have anything intelligent to say, comment-wise.)

Sarah Louise said...

Thanks. I like you too.

Joke said...

I often don't have anything to say, but I'll be hanged if I let a little handicap like that stop me.

-J.

Poppy B. said...

He's absolutely right. He'll talk your head off when he has nothing to say. He's right up there with me. Our dialogues are dazzling drivelathons, she alliterated blithely.

Thanks for the left link. Although it shows up on the right of my screen. Is this just another way using a Mac makes me weird? Or is "left" code for "link?"

Sarah Louise said...

I meant stage left! That's the ticket! Hee Hee. It is good to be giggling just as I pad off to bed.

BabelBabe said...

um, just felt the need to say, I AM COMMENTING NOW! : )

lazy cow said...

Thanks for the link. I've got to update mine too.