Sunday, April 16, 2006

I meme

I AM: a writer (Yes! It feels so great to say that!!) (and a librarian.) (which feels pretty cool too.)
I WANT: sandals that fit.
I WISH: NBC hadn’t cancelled “American Dreams.”
I HATE: discussing politics.
I LOVE: listening to audio books in the car. (Yes, I added this category, so sue me!)
I MISS: living near my parents.
I FEAR: high credit card bills.
I HEAR: birds outside my window.
I WONDER: about my classmates from college and high school.
I REGRET: regretting.
I AM NOT: a punctual person.
I DANCE: at church.
I SING: and close my eyes.
I CRY: at the movies.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: quiet—I talk to myself at work a lot.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: crafty things.
I WRITE: letters on stationary and emails and blog posts. A lot, every day.
I CONFUSE: reality with my mind’s version.
I NEED: yogurt and a water filter for my kitchen sink.
I SHOULD: do my dishes and my laundry.
I START: books and quit midway if they stink.
I FINISH: bags of pistachios quickly.
I TAG: Babelbabe, Blackbird, Erin, and bobbie. And anyone else who wants to be on the team. Black and white uniforms, baby!

Update: I finished my taxes, woo hoo! I have to write my federal check and deposit my IRA contribution, but I owed the City of Pittsburgh 5¢! (Well, besides the money I already paid them in the payroll deductions.) Which meant I could file on the 'net, saving a stamp...always good. And I thought I was late on the City taxes b/c the form says April 15, but the website (always visit the website) said April 17 was acceptable. I may do the drive downtown this evening to drop off my taxes--they have postal workers in the streets to collect your returns. It's a twisted kind of fun...Sally and I did it when we were in Mary Kay. Oh, and I got to meet Andrea today! Saw Avi in the flesh! (Odd, I'd seen so many pictures of him that I recognized him right away!)

2 comments:

Joke said...

CITY income tax?

That way lies madness.

-J.

Erin said...

Phew... I look fine in black :)