Friday, July 28, 2006

Last minute details...for the Stuffed Animal Sleepover...

So far, we have about half the animals here.

And the time is drawing near...

So here are some of the scenarios that we're going to be photographing:

  • A puppet show
  • playing board games
  • reading or being read to: Cat in the Hat, Are you my mother, Mouse Tales, and other animal books...
  • napping in the stacks (one bear brought her pjs)
  • pictured with the camel (we have a camel that a prom committee made and then donated to us b/c they couldn't store it.)
  • watching a movie
  • doing a puzzle

If you have any LAST MINUTE suggestions, vote here!! Voting stops at 4:45. I'll post pictures next week.

7 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVED Are You My Mother! Good choice for the stuffies.

Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun with this :)

Caro said...

How about having a birthday party?

MsCellania said...

What about a treasure hunt? They are always the hands-down faves at my sons' parties.

BabelBabe said...

what about having snacks? Snacks at sleepovers are KEY. also hide-and-seek.

Bearette said...

sounds adorable! i can't wait to see the pictures.

are you my mother? was one of my favorites too.

Amy A. said...

What about doing each others hair/fur and nails/claws?? Can't have a good sleep over without a makeover!

Maybe they could re-enact some poses off favorite book covers?

I guess that's all I can think of. Have fun!

Poppy B. said...

Microwave popcorn.
Karaoke or just lip-synching
Making funny movies of each other, then watching them on t.v.
Pancakes for breakfast