Tuesday, July 25, 2006

In which Sarah Louise is patently aware of the fact that she doesn't have a husband or children...(updated with self-portrait.)

WOW. Blackbird's youngest is at camp (with a cell phone! I only ever had letters!!), Suse is celebrating nineteen years (congrats!), and LC is having company. Babs is done meme-ing (for now).

I haven't even eaten breakfast and it's half past ten!

I had a lovely mini-vackay at the 'rents and the sibs, thanks for asking, and am working on a post (well a series actually) which will incorporate all the pictures I took. I was like the mini-Blackbird. I took LOTS OF PICTURES. It may be a week of show and tell.

But since I really must go eat something, and it IS Tuesday, and I DO have a self-portrait, I'll pretend to play by the rules.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, and Blogger via IE doesn't want to upload pix. Lemme try Foxfire... (Update: this was uploaded at 11:35 pm, after Babs and I went to the Sharp Edge...)



Last week I was going crazy taking pix of my apartmend and when I took a picture of the shelf above my door, the window caught my reflection. This week, the SPT challenge is Self Portrait as a...and then a metaphor or something.

So, this is Self Portrait as a reflection. I must say, I'm rather proud of it.

Well, I'll just keep working on the TEXT part of my vackay posts.

3 comments:

MsCellania said...

That rat-a-tat-tat is me fingers tapping waiting for your plethora of pictures and volumes of verbage.

On the VacKay. WELCOME BACK!!!!

Sarah Louise said...

Aw, thanks.

--erica said...

Way to Go!!