Monday, May 29, 2006

Nobody sees a flower, really, it is so small. We haven't time - and to see takes time like to have a friend takes time.

(Georgia O'Keefe)







I went for a walk in the park this morning. It's 72 degrees now, at 10 of 10 am. It may get up to 91 (Fahrenheit, for you metric folks).

Overheard in McDonalds
Man dressed in uniform: "This isn't my army uniform, it's a Halloween costume."
Other guy: "Yeah, it looks like it."

Google is apparently not celebrating Memorial Day. Interesting. Is this like a political statement?

I'm ready for my nap...

6 comments:

Salar37_Shushan said...

Nice closeups :)

Sarah Louise said...

aren't they fun? I love my digi camera!!

Paula said...

Pretty flowers, thanks!

I hope you're feeling better too.

Erin said...

O'Keefe's flowers and white barns are some of my very favourite works. You captured the spirit perfectly :)

MsCellania said...

Are these peonies?! I Love these photos! Our digi does not take closeups. In fact, I think it's headed for the Bone Yard as it now take out-of-focus shots if you zoom. What happened to stuff lasting a while! It's only 6 years old!

Oh, wait; peonies have closed centers. I need to go back and look again!

Sarah Louise said...

I think they are peonies.