Monday, May 22, 2006

Babelbabe makes good on the offer of a cake--UPDATED with picture


Oh my. Pistachio cake is wonderful! And I learned how to make the title of a post a link--it was in the "Settings." (What things you learn when you watch BB post) (We made fun of Joe, the new dude on Blues Clues, too.)

Upcoming: a post on memes.

This is one of those testing 123 posts b/c I am going to BED! More later, though this is a busy week...

So, in case you were keeping track: The title of this post is a link to Babelbabe's promise to bake me a cake. (I don't know why it doesn't underline to let you know it's clickable.) I updated the "kinds of shoes" ie blogs that I link to, and I successfully changed the format of my archives. It was as easy as Badger said, I just wasn't paying attention.

6 comments:

Joke said...

But was it GREEN?

-J.

Sarah Louise said...

Not exactly. But it has a distinctive pistachio taste.

Joke said...

PJ,

It's teh answer to the question "Who would like some cake?"

-J.

BabelBabe said...

the underline thingey is also in the settings. it's in the code.

SL and I were pleased to discover that "meme" (pronounced "Mee-m") is in the Meriam Webster dictionary. Here's the def: "an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture"

Paula said...

Thank you!

Sarah Louise said...

Yeah, I think I need more info on the "underline-y thing." I think I may have seen it last night when I switched the setting, but if it involves code, I'll need help.

Memes are also very prevelant on blogs. Joke, Badger and Babelbabe have recently posted one that starts with "What's in your glovebox?"

Oh, and Pistachio cake is better consumed warm.