Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We sang...

there's some song that has we sang and it goes...well, my brain (brian) cells aren't firing completely. I don't think it's the same one as "kisses sweeter than wine" but it is the same album (New Christy Minstrels.)

I sang to the babies this morning. Then I had Chinese lunch--I ate the whole thing! So my appetite is back--I think sleeping straight for two days I may have lost weight, my pants feel loose.

And my sense of humor returned around 5 pm when the receptionist at the chiro said, there IS an envelope here, are you expecting something else from us? (I'd lost one of my signature teardrop silver earrings). "A million dollars," I replied. No, just the earring, which which is enough. I'll pick it up on the way to work Friday.

I had breakfast for dinner at Sally's. I thought I'd do laundry when I got home, but the sofa is calling my name. I think I'll even miss the Idol elimination show.

No comments: