Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cold or flu? I can't tell!!

Usually I get colds. But I feel like I've been sick for days and I've only had this cold since Saturday. I have a few hours to make the decision of whether to go to work or not (work starts at 1pm).

I slept all of yesterday afternoon (3-11) up until 11:45 (that's 45 minutes) before I crashed again until 6:45 this morning.

I did take a shower--mama says that's important. But seriously, I could so easily take another nap--I'd rather sleep than watch Ellen, which indicates something.

Gnite. Say a prayer for the folks in Mynomar (can I spell), China, and some states in this country (this United, not these United.)

I'm sure I had an interesting thought...but I think I'll take a nap.

Oh, here's something: John McCain is older than two of our states: Hawaii and Alaska. If you live in WV today, don't get stuck on a country road, VOTE!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I hope you feel better soon! I hate those cold bugs that drag on and on and on and on and on and on...

Sarah Louise said...

no! this will not drag on and on! It's only been since Saturday.