Sunday, December 31, 2006

Tomorrow is now. (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Stay tuned for my end of the year wrap-up (I spent hours on it yesterday, in between helping the hoardes of children at the library.) (Kidding--we were so quiet, not a creature was stirring, except for the fish.)

But for your laughter and mine, I give you the last laugh of 2006. Thanks to Babelbabe, over there at Behind the Stove.

Since her post is a clear "Show and Tell" (a picture with a story), it gives me the opportunity to announce that Show and Tell has returned! Blackbird dubbed me the Queen of Show and Tell (it was my Christmas wish) and we'll be starting back up...this Thursday. I don't have a topic yet, so if you have a picture you are dying to share with the Internets, drop a line in the comments or email me. We'll have a topic by Tuesday, I promise!

Happy New Year, n'at!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Happy New Year, SL!

Amy A. said...

Happy New Year, SL. Best wishes and many blessings for 2007!

Paula said...

I'm excited about show and tell!

Happy, happy new year SL!

Anonymous said...

i'm interested in this show and tell thing now!!!

happy new year!! :)