Thursday, December 21, 2006

This just in... (updated with photos of Rte. 8!!)

The seventh Harry Potter book will be entitled Harry Potter and the Deathly Gallows.

The Pens are off the market and Lemieux is considering taking the Pens away from the Burgh (say it isn't so!)

Four lanes for Christmas--I think so! The Mae West Bend at Rte. 8 is almost done--I'll post pix when I get home tonight.

Look, there are cars on the South and Northbound lanes! (I'm northbound.)

Look at the rest of the Norhtbound lane, being readied for two lanes in one direction...

The lack of machinery and construction men--it makes my heart go pit a pat...

Look!! Road that will be part of two lanes in the SAME direction!!

Yes, my geek flag is flying high tonight. But hey, when it's the road you travel to work 90% of the time, it makes a HUGE difference!!

Oh, and I was stopped in traffic--I did not take pictures whilst in a MOVING car. Since we're still one lane each way, I was able to take four pictures whilst we were STOPPED.

Back to your regularly scheduled lives...

5 comments:

Jess said...

Wow, has it really been 10 years of Harry Potter?

Wow.

Sarah Louise said...

It hardly seems possible. Although I came to Harry Potter late in the game--I didn't start reading until 2002 or 03.

MsCellania said...

I remember reading Harry Potter to my GodSons in Chicago when they were like 6 and 9, so yeah - it's been awhile - I LURVE HP!

SL, you have a mahvelis time! Enjoy your holiday and Christmas.

Paula said...

Well, I'm relieved to know you were stopped. It's dangerous out there!

Anonymous said...

yay for 4 lanes, i hate ongoing traffic snarls.
have a great holiday :-)

sis (ejay)