Monday, September 18, 2006

Woo hoo, Winter is coming!!

Remember how my "profile" was Sarah Hughes last winter for the Olympics? I am not as good as her, but I adore skating. If you're in Pittsburgh, please join me! Oh, and you have to tell them you listen to WORD to get the discount.

9/23/2006
7:30 PM Sep. 23
101.5 WORD·FM Night at Bethel Park Blade Runners

Join 101.5 WORD·FM's Kenny Woods for a family skate night at Blade Runners Ice Complex in Bethel Park, 7:30 - 9:30 pm. WORD·FM listeners can skate to your favorite Christian music for just $5 per person (includes skate rental); there'll be fun, prizes (no purchase necessary) and more. For an additional $5, try out the bumper cars on ice! Call for more information: 412-833-8500.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I went ice skating exactly one time. Be very careful! But have fun.