Wednesday, December 22, 2021

"...--or only a story, maybe."

(Anon.)


So. 


I talked to Mr. Saturday Night. It played out so differently in my head. Well, I have another dating story to add to my arsenal. He was cold and distant and I thought, I didn't have THAT great of a time that I need to go out with him again. In some ways, I was following other people's lead. Other people wanted me to give him a second chance. I knew that it wasn't a match, not just a bad date. But I didn't trust myself, I trusted other people who said I should give him a second chance. 


At one point he was mansplaining what he thought I was doing...No. I do not need to text him for a third date. 


I am still learning. 

I am still learning.

I am still learning. 


NEXT! 


The problem with spelling my name: his sister has the same name, spells it a different way.


The reason we didn't walk together: he had to use the bathroom. 

No comments: