Saturday, October 13, 2007

Walking isn't a lost art - one must, by some means, get to the garage.

(Evan Esar)

So it's been three days-ish without wheels. I haven't had to walk yet. I am fortunate to have great friends. Tonight I'm bartering a ride home with EE Sally's husband for a babysitting gig.

Max drove me to work Friday--and all the women at the library gave their approval, later in the day, saying, "he's really cute."

I am tired, and sore. A trip to the chiropractor as soon as I can wrangle it!!

But if Max was able to rearrange his students, tomorrow, it's STEPTREK!!

A nap? Well, I think it will have to be coffee...

Oh, did I fail to mention that I forgot to have rental reimbursement on my insurance policy? (Which is why I haven't run out to get a rental, since I have no idea how long this will take.)

But in the grand scheme of things, life is good. Yesterday morning as I was getting ready, I heard Tracy Lawrence's song, "You find out who your friends are." It is true.

You find out who your friends are
Somebody's gonna drop everything
Run out and crank up their car
Hit the gas, get there fast
Never stop to think 'what's in it for me?' or 'it's way too far'
They just show on up with their big old heart
You find out who your friends are...

And mine are coming through. Thanks for all the comments. Mwah!

Nap? Coffee!!

1 comment:

KitchenKiki said...

I'd offer to give ya a ride, but I think it would make me late for work...

Sending Hugs!