Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday morning...

The cough is still here. Ugh.

Traveled around the world via blog, visiting Canada, Taiwan, Brazil, England, Pittsburgh, Turkey. Please visit daysgoby for her clip (well, 60 minutes) on the new food Doctors without Borders has developed for malnutritioned children.

I think I'll go for a wee walk before my day starts.

(Note to self: pictures, post some pictures!) I think I may have figured out how to link my Picasa pictures to a web format, so maybe I'll do that one of these days.

The car search has started. If you know me and know of a car (<$6K, used, good condition) and live in/near Pittsburgh, send a note. (Otherwise it's too complex.) This week is crazy for me.

The depression broke last night--I did some de-cluttering and found a few treasures. But morning is here and thinking about a car...well, I think I'd better go take that mini-walk. Today is a long day.

1 comment:

KitchenKiki said...

HP is having "new" car lust as well. Except we don't have the scratch, so he is running mine into the ground. :(
Good luck on your search!