Monday, October 01, 2007

Baby update... (updated again) (updated 9/18) (updated with links 10/1)

Alyssa (3rd church baby) had her baby last Wednesday: boy!

1st church baby born last month: boy

co-worker's baby born last month: boy

2nd church baby born over the weekend: boy

College roommate's baby born Aug 20: boy

Co-worker's first grandbaby, this week: boy (born over the weekend)

Co-worker's first grandbaby, last week: girl

Newlywifed (blogger) Sept 10: girl

Still waiting on another co-worker's first grandbaby (born--not sure if boy or girl), 3rd church baby, 4th church baby (update--how could I forget?) and of course, Babs. But we'll be waiting a while for hers to come. (update) Oh, and also, the neighbor across the street. I think her due date is mid-Oct.

(update 9/17) Also, another one of the Austin bloggers (no, not you Badger!), MyUtopia. She's due in March.

Did I mention I went to three weddings this summer?

Did I mention that I am SO happy to not be having babies or a husband right now? This 35 year old is glad to be dating and NOT worrying about diapers, house payments, or who squeezes the toothpaste tube which way.

4 comments:

Katy said...

yay for babies! I'm so glad that you are happy with where you are in life right now.

Eileen said...

there are way too many pregnant people around me right now, it's scary... I don't want to count, but I bet that w/in the past year I have known 10-15 preggers... agh!

Mig said...

Can I be you?

Oh wait, I have a baby and diapers ...

Oh wait,

Can I be you?

Jess said...

That's a whole lotta pink and blue in the headlights, SL!

I'm glad you're happy and ready for adventure!

(and just a wee bit envious)