Monday, August 06, 2007

Sarah Louise goes to Sandcastle (updated)

Sandcastle: a water park just outside the Pittsburgh city limits.

Woo hoo! Steubenville Kelly and I are going to pray that the 20% chance of thunderstorms stays away.

I feel a post about "Jerry Maguire" coming up--I love that movie! Why I don't have the soundtrack is a mystery to me.

And I can't find my soundtrack to "Almost Famous." Yesterday at Tazza they were playing one of the songs off it.

Am reading Nick Hornby's Long Way Down. It is wonderful.

Okay, gotta go!

4 comments:

KitchenKiki said...

What is sandcastle?

PJ wore the t-shirt you gave her this weekend. Cute!

Caterina said...

Ditto what kitchenkiki asked. Sandcastle?

Sarah Louise said...

A good time (scratch that, GREAT) time was had by all.

Now it's back to the reality of that four letter word--work!

Iamthebookworm said...

Hope you had fun and that the rain stayed away! I love Nick Hornby.