Sunday, August 12, 2007

Don't judge a book by its cover...

I heart Jen Weiner. Yes, we're so close that I call her Jen.

Go read her post about how covers change from hardcovers to paperbacks, and then look at all the foreign covers of her own books. Trés interesant!

It's too hot to sleep--I think I'll turn the ac back on.

(I took my dinner meds at lunch, made it through the afternoon pretty well, actually, then went to J.Clarks for their fab Chicken Gyro samwich. Then I went for my manicure, drove home, and crashed on the couch. It took a half hour for me to wake up to my phone reminding me to take my bedtime meds. And now I'm UP. So I've been journalling and blogging and yes, commenting.)

Today I started on "books I want to take on vackay" or just read right now. They're all in the front seat of my car, I'll list them later.

No comments: