Wednesday, July 11, 2007

You know I am a bear with little brain when...

I spend my lunch in my office reading blogs. (and by office, I mean the non-cube farm I share with 5 other people who just happen to not be here today.)

And then, because someone commented on Jenny's blogiversary with the whole Monica/Chandler planeversary thing, I searched that.

[Monica has just given Chandler tix to Vegas for their anniversary] (thanks to Friends Café for the script)
Monica: For this weekend! Oh gosh, it would be perfect, we get to see Joey plus we get to start our anniversary celebration on the plane. We can call it out plane-aversary.
Chandler: Do we have to?
Monica: No.
Chandler: Okay this is great, but Joey said he didn't want any of us out there.
Monica: Oh, he just doesn't want us to go through any trouble. Think of how excited he'll be when we go out and surprise him! Plus we get to have our own, ani-Vegas-ary! A-Nevadaversary!
Chandler: Yeah, I think we should see other people.
Monica: But we can go, right?
Chandler: Yes.
Monica: Okay!

I just adore Monica when she gets all goofy like this.

Does anyone want to fly to Pittsburgh to help me with this Mother/Child thing? Let's see, tonight I have Bible Study, tomorrow morning I have to finish the questionairre for the Steering team for the OD, then go to work, then Friday I have to work, then Friday night I'm going to see Harry Potta!! Then Saturday, work, AND the Mother/Child thing, then a wedding after work. Yeah, and I need to get the bride and groom their gift. Which might not happen this week since I only got the invite on Tuesday.

Oh, and then next week I'm doing a storytime, plus it's Hot Dog Day at the library on Wednesday...I'm going bonkers.......................................................................I have 9 minutes left of lunch. Mayhap I'll go do something exciting like see if it's still raining outside.

3 comments:

Mig said...

I would LOVE to hop on a plane and help.

Do you mind if I bring the teen, pre-teen and baby?

It might be a bit squishy.

Do you like spit up? How about couch potatoes?

Jess said...

How big is the Mother/Child do getting? Do you have a final count/have people registered?

jenny said...

I wasn't the hugest of Friends fans but I loved Chandler.

Hope your Mother/Child Smackdown went well!