Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Create stuff n'at

So I made eggplant parmesan for the Second Sunday meal which was not last Sunday but the Sunday before. I had extra eggplant and a hunk of polenta. So I mixed some spices, cut up the polenta, mixed the eggplant with a can of diced 'maters, and layered.

Bottom layer: polenta circles.
Next layer: eggplant and 'maters
Next layer: parm cheese with the spices mixed in.

Then I broiled it for awhile. I think I'll have it for lunch or dinner. And then since it's one person here, I'll have it for awhile, unless I share, which I may do.

Depends on how it tastes, I haven't tasted it yet.

I came across a recipe for bath bombs which is less violent than it sounds. That Four Weeks Mag is pretty handy...

2 comments:

KitchenKiki said...

sounds good, how did it turn out?

Sarah Louise said...

Well, the polenta is really bland. I should have marinated it in something first. Well, live and learn. The veggies are good enough, and the spices are right, so I'm eating it, but NOT sharing it.