Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Time to start thinking about Christmas...

Yes, it's July. Have you made your list and checked it twice?

Yes, according to Women's Wall Street, it's time to think about who and how much and all that. But I prefer chickens. Chickens will take you out of any dark mood. So, from Savage Chickens, here it is, The Christmas Carol.

In other news, the parents will be in town today. So I'll pick them up in Moon Twp. and vacuum my car at the free car vacuum (more on this later) and we'll do stuff, like go see a movie about Paris. (My dad wanted to see Waitress, but um, movies don't stay around that long in this town.)

Happy Fourth, to all my readers in the USA. And for the rest, here's a super corny joke:

Do they have Fourth of July in Australia? Yep, it comes right after July third and right before July fifth.

May the fourth be with you, n'at.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL, I love the joke!

Caro said...

Happy 4th to you too.

I liked that joke!

Erin said...

Happy that you're home :)
Hope you have fun with your parents!

MsCellania said...

Well, aren't you the quipper today?!
My parental units are headed over this way, too. And my dad is going to warsh the car (said just that way) on his way over. He lost the n'at a long time ago.
So I've slicked up the guest room a bit, taken stock as to what's in the refridge, and decided on the evening's diversions.
HAPPY 4TH, SL!!