Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Library Baby Born (and Seattle Baby Born) (Updated)

Remember how earlier today I was commenting on the preggers weather girl and agreeing with Badger that it's raining babies?

Well my co-worker Janice had her baby this morning at 3:30 a.m.!!

7 lbs, 1 oz, 18 inches. We knew it was going to be a boy, no name yet.

We didn't expect Baby to arrive until mid August, so this was quite a surprise! But very exciting!!

***********
Meanwhile, my brain power has been reduced to a bear of very little brain. Loving those hormones--plunging estrogen, watch out!!

***********
And I forgot to mention that my friend Jay in Seattle had his baby. Or rather his wife Amber did. Sometime last week.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

definitely raining babies... Erica is probably due any day now and my friend Sarina had her baby boy Micah last week. And of course Allie is due sometime soon right? So many babies!!! :o)