Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sup-Sup-Suppertime...

Imagine Snoopy doing his dance.

My stomach is growling...I have worked in Tech Serv on Nancy Drew CD-ROMs since I got here this afternoon. That girl in Children's that orders them (um, me) should be happy.

Also, before work, had a chance to visit with Mini, my Italian neighbor. She is such a sweetie. She offered me tea and toast with marmalade. I hadn't been over to see her since I got back from Montana (so like at least a month...) and as I was leaving to go early to work, she was getting home from a doctor's appt. So I decided that early to work was overrated and instead visited with Mini.

Am reading Dinner with Dad and LOVING it! More on that later...

Kelly's back in town, woo hoo! She was gone for almost a week!!

Last night at dinner, Max and I discovered we'd both seen Broken Flowers, an obscure but very good Bill Murray film, which I might have posted about when I saw it...let's see...no, I just said I was going to go see it.

Okay, I bet (YES!) it is time to go to dinner. Woo hoo!!

1 comment:

Caro said...

I want to imagine you doing the Snoopy dance instead.