Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wiki what?

Okay, so I'm having one of those nights at the library. Printer paper (clean) scattered on the floor as I flew by, on one occasion. We have had two SEPARATE incidents of children pooping (not on the potty.)

Children running, and no volunteer showed up. Plus, I'm usually on the desk with my boss but she had programs earlier in the day so I'm here ALONE.

Tomorrow is Hot Dog Day--pray it doesn't rain.

So I'm decompressing by going through links I put aside to someday blog on. Here's a cool site, wiki-how. You can learn how to make a house of cards, predict if you'll win the lottery, and restore an abandoned cementary.

Calgon take me away!! Well, at least I have a trip to Target planned when all this is over. To pay my bill and buy some unmentionables.

TTFN,

SL

2 comments:

Badger said...

OMG. Pooping children? I bet they don't prepare you for THAT at library school!

Sarah Louise said...

No, but my 7 years of retail experience prepared me for ANYTHING.