Sunday, July 01, 2007

Miracles happen in the garret--it's true!

NO JOKE! I have unpacked:
  1. my suitcase and sorted out the dirty from the clean laundry.
  2. my carryon bag
  3. the duffle bag I took to visit Mama in March.
Now, not everything is put away, but this is HUGE process for Ms. Procrastination, me!

I have started sorting pictures. Sis and I shared my digi camera on the trip. Al(most) all of her pictures are of landscapes and animals. Mine...well, they're on a smaller scale and rarely of livestock or wildlife. I won't be posting many of hers (one buffalo looks like the next, one mountain range...) (don't tell my family I said that...) but a few will show up here and there. We took about 200, and I think it is cruel and unusual to post ALL, but let's just say you'll be getting pictures again after a long drought.

I'm slowly learning how to work with Picasa.

AND Sis fixed the clock in my car, Hallelujah!

Off to the OD--church, yay!!

Wait a minute, where is the chocolate I bought for the ladies at work? I should have found it upon unpacking...

No comments: