Thursday, July 12, 2007

Percolating and doing stuff n'at...

It is a be-gorgeous morning here in Highland Park. Soon I'll post a picture of the bench they put up in memorial of the Italian Ice guy. It is shiny! It is new! It has Italian flag color ribbons! It has his name on it!

I finished the Steering Team questionnaire. Then I called North Hills Sally who gave me the low down on the HP movie. In exchange for her shark (a mini vaccuum) she's feeding me lunch. I may vacuum before then! It would be a mini-miracle!

I have the thing to do my car registration in my purse! To check my mileage! NH Sally says they won't come make sure, but I want it to be accurate, n'at.

I called a congressman and a senator!! To ask them to support Internet Radio!! Because it's really in danger!! (The other senator's line was busy both times I tried....) If you click on the link, you put in your zip code and they give you all the phone numbers to call! It's super EASY!!

I bought prizes for the Smackdown on Saturday! (First time I got to do that! I spent $40 at Target and $10 at the Dollar Store.) And I figured out how to work things! And I have a helper!

So, I guess I'll go vacuum...

No comments: