Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Yes, I finished, and other stuff, n'at

HP 7 was great. If you want to talk, LC has the best blogversation going. (Except that she claims the book has 602 pages. Um, my copy had 758...)

Me, I'm waiting for Day One. TMI: yesterday I lost my lunch. And then had a two hour nap on NH Sally's guest bed.

And when Babs got preggers, I overcame my baby lust and stopped counting bellied women. But I haven't been watching the morning news in a while and the weather woman on Channel 11 is wearing cute maternity wear--I'm with Badger, it is truly raining babies.

Here are some old posts on HP. Nutmeg, I think there are spoilers for stuff you might already know about...my brain is losing power each minute.

Can I go back to the sofa yet?

Oh, and I've just discovered Fantasia. I like!

Ugh. (back to the sofa....)

1 comment:

lazy cow said...

Hope you're feeling better now.