Thursday, May 11, 2006

We three Kings of Orient are (Bearing Gifts, we traverse afar)

Today's show and tell is tee shirts. I have many favorites, but after all the picture posting I did yesterday--go, now, admire, comment! (I'll wait.) I decided to just take pics of one tee shirt. (Which is correct, tee shirt or t-shirt?)

But I also had to fulfill an earlier obligation, of showing you what Blackbird and Babelbabe picked out for me in Bethlehem. And last night, I had visitors from Thailand.

From the left: (from Thailand) Masman Curry Paste (which you make with potatoes, chicken, and peanuts) and has directions in English AND Thai. I'll be using the English directions. The cutest salt and pepper shaker set I've ever seen! They're two people hugging! The holes for the salt and pepper to come out are their eyes and noses! (Well, only the pepper has a nose--is that for sneezing?) (from Bethlehem, PA) Pink feet!! (they're bath oil!) They didn't have pink sneakers, but I love them!!! Thank you, dolls!!

So it's a catchall show and tell. I had to travel all the way to Boston to get my tee (t-) shirt.

It's from the folks at Unshelved, a hilarious comic strip about a library.


Blogger takes its own darn time posting those pictures...

Show and tell, courtesy of Blackbird.

7 comments:

mathomhouse said...

Library humor -- you crack me up!

MsCellania said...

I have been stuck on the wrong page in your blog! I've got weeks to catch up on. You posted "I'm up" on bb's site, and I got pissy when I clicked on your bookmark and there was the same thing I'd been reading for weeks - wondering why in the heck you didn't update anymore. Yes, I'm inept.

Anyway, gotta go read and catch up. Will reply later.

blackbird said...

THAT is a great tee shirt.

I hope to meet you next time.

Joke said...

That is a great tee.

-J.

PS My WVW is "qwabekc" which is a phonetic guide for people going to the French areas of Canada.

lazy cow said...

Cute t-shirt.Are the kids scared when you wear it?
(Vickee, I've done the same thing, you're not the only one).

BabelBabe said...

i still like "Free the Bound Periodicals" the best.

Sarah Louise said...

Babs,

Well, me too. But this one has more "all around" appeal and it also was upstairs, whereas "Free..." was downstairs hanging on the line in the basement.

SL