Saturday, May 12, 2007

Some great librarian videos...

Okay, so it's official. I'm on a "got a cold/vacation" which is good, since "I've used up all my sick days so I'm calling in dead" applies to me. After Lily got over her, "Why aren't you going to Winchester, it's just a cold" she invited me to go see The Emperor's New Clothing at Pittsburgh Playhouse Jr. KEWL. Since she works for Point Park, we'll get in free or for a dollar. NICE!

So I've been feeling remiss about reporting on the library side of my life and what better way (busman's holiday) to do so but by sharing some new YouTubes?

Got this one from Jessamyn, Queen of Librarians. Watch for her sign...



Got this one from Adrienne, someone who commented on Fuse #8 (did you know she vowed to post one children's book review per DAY??)



and this one just makes me giggle...



Wow--You Tube must have fixed something since Christmas. I was sure I was going to have to fix some HTML. Anyways, hope you liked the flix.

2 comments:

KitchenKiki said...

have you seen this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt1bgsvsWms
it is fairly subtle library humor

Sarah Louise said...

the link doesn't work.