Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Miracle drug discovered: Zicam cold and flu

I made it through the polls today (dawn to dusk) by taking Zicam and by taking a nap around noon.

My brain is a noodle and I can't find the Season One DVDs I bought ages ago. (Sex and the City we're talking here.) So I have been watching Vol whatever of Season 4, again and again.

Tomorrow is Mother Goose.

I want to do something FUN! I had half a mind to go to the Sharp Edge for Mediterannean Nachos and a beer but it's no fun going alone. And really, sharing funny election stories isn't fun if you weren't there...

Soooooo tired.

Anyways, time to take the NIGHT-time version of Zicam.

Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I hope you're feeling better soon! Kudos to you for doing your civic duty. (I did mine, too--we had a school levy on the ballot and yippee!--early returns look like it will pass!)

nutmeg said...

Sad to here you're unwell SL. But I would so have joined you for those Mediterannean Nachos! Any Margharitas going?

Oh and I've just burned my chicken snitzel while I was absorbed in your "friendship" post of a couple of days ago.

The whole friendship thing is an enigma to me, mostly. But I will have to add more a little later otherwise I am going to burn the rest of my dinner!