Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New and intriguing...or not

So the entire Pittsburgh area is riddled with snow. The public schools are closed, Bible Study is canceled, it's a mess.

I'm not sure I even want my blog to be associated with this YouTube I'm about to share, so I'm just giving you the link to the Pittsburgh news channel's website (WTAE). It is, well, going to ruin "Hooked on a Feeling" for me forever, I think. Which might not be a bad thing...

I think I lost a shirt in the laundry...is that possible? I mean I know socks get kidnapped, but this was an entire pink shirt that I really liked...

I think we will see a drastic change forward in the healing process of SL and Max, the saga. I made a list of things that bugged me. Um, I write big, and the pages of the notebook were small, and about one page was things I did like, but I filled 8 pages FRONT AND BACK. Um, maybe it's a good thing I'm no longer dating this man...ya think?! I mean, we disagreed on politics, money, religion...and that's off the top of my head.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Sorry, CAN'T DO IT.

Clicked over, saw who it was....and just couldn't do it.

Sarah Louise said...

I don't blame you. It was REALLY bad. Like a trainwreck, I couldn't not look.

~ej said...

didn't click, sorry!! :(
and lists are good, really :)

RosieBoo said...

We got the blizzard here in KY...and I'm definitely ready for Spring!

Amy A. said...

I'm not clicking over but wanted to say 'hi' anyway.