- October. I had a pretty good one until I totaled my car.
- December. I had a nasty one, getting over the break-up, PLUS all the Christmas stuff
- February. Valentine's Day n'at, even though I pretty much like V-Day, but the winter blahs...
Except that this year:
- two weekends ago, my parents came up, so I took Saturday off and while I was being hostess, my computer was getting XPified.
- last weekend I went to Chicago, which was so wonderful to just GET OUTTA TOWN.
- this weekend I have two birthday parties--one was tonight (Saturday) and one is tomorow (Sunday). The Sunday one was rescheduled, so I can go, I otherwise couldn't b/c it was during work hours.
Mama came home from Mexico today, but I haven't talked to her b/c the invite for the party said 6:15 (even though everyone else thought it said 7, even the folks whose house it was at...I got there at 6:45...)
I'm sure I had something brilliant to say, but I'm too tired, and it's already tomorrow on the East Coast.