Friday, July 14, 2006

What to tape on Monday: Ann Curry interviews Brad Pitt on the Today Show!

okay, so I just spent way to long trying to find a link, but truly, this is a VCR moment. Brad Pitt is going to talk about "green houses" (houses that are good for the environment) and other things going on in his life.

Dish: I just saw in the supermarket yesterday that he's put his foot down with Angelina--he's not going to keep following her around like the puppy he's been for the past (how long has it been?).

I mean, I'm an American woman. I saw Thelma and Louise. This is Brad Pitt we're talking about. Okay, time to...oh look at the time!

Gotta go!

2 comments:

tonymyles said...

I also hear there is a balding, overweight dad of four speaking on PBS tonight about global warming...

don't worry, I'll tape that one. ;)

Sarah Louise said...

great! We'll trade tapes midweek?