Friday, February 03, 2006

purse: A woman's bag for carrying personal items; a handbag.

One of my favorite pink things right now, this pink purse. I like it because it is small. (And pink.)
This is my dressy purse. I took it to see Miss Saigon. It is just the right size for a wallet, a mirror, and a tube of lipstick.
My dad brought this back from Colombia. Nice, huh?
Got this at Payless, back when I thought I was going to launch a website called pinkpumps.com that was going to be all about chick lit.
I think this was a Mary Kay hostess gift, back in my former life. It has been to see such operas as the Magic Flute and Carmen.
This is a purse from Poland. My friend Valerie had one, so I had to get one too. It's the purse I'm currently using. I've had it since 1989 or 1990.
This is from Walmart but it looks like the ones that you pay beaucoup d'argent for...I paid 5.95!!

6 comments:

blackbird said...

A stunning aray!

Photographed on your bed?

I always shoot things on my bed with the rumpled comforter!

Anonymous said...

I love your dressy purse! Tres sassy!

mathomhouse said...

Love the red silk one, and the Polish leather one. I have a grand total of ONE purse, so I'm always amazed and impressed by the collections of others!

doggerelblogger said...

I would like to see more detail on that Miss Saigon purse - it looks lovely and reminds me of the material I'm going to use to line my old fur wrap!

Anonymous said...

This was a fun show and tell. The dressy purse is my favorite, but I like the Wal-mart one, too!

--erica said...

I think the Poland one is my favorite! You have quite a collection!