Sunday, February 12, 2006

Here we come, Steelers! (a photo essay, 1 week after the win)

So I thought I'd take a shot at expressing what this city feels, a week later: Steeler Fever is still alive and well...in case you were wondering.


I drive by at least 4 churches that have "boards" on the way to work. My current favorite (besides this Steeler's one) is "Is your picture on God's refridgerator or on his milk carton?"
My camera thought it was supposed to be in "motion" mode. These are the signs Babelbabe and company had in their window.
This is at a bar on the way to work. It refers to the "Bus" Jerome Bettis, who retired after the game. He is originally from Detroit, so it was especially sweet to win there.
This is a sign at an Insurance Agency.
This is in a window. Okay, my descriptive language isn't top shelf today. So sue me! Later, some black and gold that is always around. Time at the moment to figure out the VCR...

2 comments:

Joke said...

I like that "milk carton" quote!

-J.

Sarah Louise said...

Bep liked it too.