Sunday, February 26, 2006

In which Sarah Louise gets snowed in (or not)

Well, we in the 'Burgh are experiencing "lake effect snow bands" which means that it's snowed about an inch here in Highland Park but if I were to cancel my lunch with Marian, she would laugh in my face, b/c there is no snow in the North Hills. Thanks, Channel Eleven news!! When I sat down here, it was snowing, but it seems to have stopped. My skylight is quilted over with snow, and my street is white white white. I don't have to leave the house until 10 am, so I might be able to catch the Men's Hockey game. Wow. I haven't caught any hockey this Olympics!! Wow. Thanks again to my habit of turning on the "box" when I sit down in my chair at the computer. (It pays off sometimes!) Mayhap I should "groom" now, before the game starts...

Bye!

No comments: