Friday, February 24, 2006

I can't think of a great title, so there!

If you want the best thrills and spills of the ice skating, go to Say La Vee. Go. Just come back. Blackbird does it best, what can I say? She is also the diva that sponsors our weekly show and tell. Thanks, darling!

I really need to get some breakfast. Last night, I ate a whole box of Samoas. Well, not the whole box. I had already eaten two cookies a few days earlier, right after I signed my name on the check to Troop # whatever.

Right now, BJ is taking his Greek final. You go, BJ! Earlier, when I remembered to pray for him at 9 am, I pictured him as one of those free style skiiers. Hmm, BJ, have you ever considered an Olympic career? Nah, we like you here at the OD.

Okay, pause, while I go make eggs (I told you it's pretty much all I make).

****

Okay, I'm back, and I'm beautiful. Really, I am, I'm not just saying that. I finally got around to using the new hairdryer (the one with ions) and my hair is all shiny. I even used "product" (hairstylist speak for goo you put in your hair) and and and I am wearing my new contact lenses!! After not having had them since the summer, It. is. very. weird. And now I'll have to find a decent pair of sunglasses...(yes, in my apartment.)

I think Leon is finally going back, unwatched. I think it's one of those movies I probly won't watch on my own and the last time I checked I was the only one in this garret. So there.

There's of course much more to write, but I work in 1 hr, and I'd like to pay my bills this morning or at least attempt that.

I also washed a ton of dishes, talked to Susan, Mayvis (this dear woman from my church--she's 73 and so wonderful.), left msgs on machines...

Happy Friday! And if you're going to Jubilee, take good notes! We'll have to talk later! (this weekend: working tonight, working tomorrow, babysitting so friends can go to the Jubilee dinner, going to the last sermon on Depression at Fountain Park Sunday morning, then working Sunday afternoon. Then the OD.)

Ciao!

1 comment:

blackbird said...

I had my hair cut today.
By a professional.
This is big BIG news as I usually cut it myself.

so, now I guess I will have to investigate this dryer...