Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Here we go...Steeler madness continues

Dear Internet,

So I drove to work, avoiding Dahntahn as is my normal MO, listening to the likes of Palamalu (it's Polamalu), Footloose, Redneck Girl, and thinking about an upcoming post that will showcase how crazy this town is for the Black and Gold (btw, we are the only town that has the same color for all three sports: the Pirates, the Pens, and the Steelers all are Black and Gold, which traces back to the family crest of William Pitt). I arrive ON TIME (yes, thank you) and Lana is sitting at my desk, watching the Stillers Parade. Well, my computer is the only one that has speakers. It was on the Internet, of course. I love this town. Our boss called at 10 to tell us to use Tech Serv time to watch the parade. She taped it. And, there are pink slippers on my desk, a gift from Sally up in the Computer Center.

Life is good, here in Sarah Louise Land. Over and out.

2 comments:

--erica said...

I'm so glad that life is good in Sarah Louise Land.
And I'm glad your team won. I didn't have a favorite going in to the game, but I didn't like that the poor other team couldn't CATCH!

Erin said...

Glad, too, to hear it :)