Saturday, July 07, 2007

Where have all the young memes gone? Gone to bloggers, every one, oh when will they ever learn, oh when will they ever learn?

So it's eight random things. (On 7/7/7.) Paula tagged me. I may have done this one but hey, I'm sure I can come up with eight MORE random things--I'm a pretty random kind of gal.

  1. I really like flip flops. I have a flip flop magnet on my desk at work. I wear flip flop sandals all summer if I can get away with it.

  2. I like glass paperweights. I have one at my desk and two in my shower. (You asked for random!)



  3. My friend Marian the Librarian has a thing for pink flamingos. I sort of do too, but whenever I find something, I buy it for her because I don't need more things. (And if you believe that, I have some ocean front property in Arizona...) Also, I like buying things for other people.

  4. I really think the Dewey Decimal System and the Cutter Charts are cool.

  5. (Can you tell I'm at work?)

  6. Besides pink, my other favorite color is green, and not just any green. It's like watermelon yowsa green that's been pretty popular in fashion the past six years or so. My Liquid Paper on my desk has a lid that color (to the right, that striped thing is the edge of my flip flop magnet)

  7. Two more to go!! I love taking pictures of spiderwebs. Hmm, maybe you knew that. Well, deal with it!

  8. Last one!! And then I go off to eat my dinner. (This is using up the first 15 min of my dinner half-hour.) For dinner I'm having eggplant parmesan that was half of my mom's dinner last night at Gullifties.

And, according to the rules, I have to tag eight bloggers. Paula knows I twist rules, especially in memes, but this time, I will go with the flow. But first, dinner.

  1. Kiki, my dear cousin.
  2. Erin, of the Biscottis n'at
  3. Babelbabe, who has three boys, two cats, and one dog (and wishes for chickens)
  4. Eileen, who introduced me to Taco Loco, one of my FAVORITE restaurants.
  5. Alyssa, who just posted vackay pix! (We were gone the same week)
  6. Katy, who lives in Chicago. She went to CMU eons ago. She knits.
  7. Jenny, who cross stitches...but that's not her main gig.
  8. Sneeky, who lives in Hawaii... (but don't worry, she has problems too.)
And if any of yins have done this already, I bet you can come up with 8 more--for little ol' me!!

Oh, and a tidbit: Mr. FF & SL are in a mutual admiration club. He's really funny, makes me laugh. That is all.

6 comments:

BabelBabe said...

WHAT is that blue and black knobbly thing? Because you know what it LOOKS like...?

Sarah Louise said...

It's a FLASHLIGHT. We all have them at our desk in case of a black out.

Caro said...

I like your pink and green.

Paula said...

You can find boxes of tissue at Target (store brand) with flip-flops on the box.

Sarah Louise said...

yeah, I only buy pink Kleenex brand...that's another random thing about me.

KitchenKiki said...

oh yeah I was tagged. Now that I'm back from a weekend at College I should do something about it...o