Monday, July 09, 2007

I'm not procrastinating, I'm letting things percolate...

Geez, do kids these days even know what a percolator is? I used to love watching the coffee percolate in the knob at the top.

So, things I'm percolating:

  • Nomination essay for Steering Team at the OD. Ack! What are my gifts?
  • Pictures to Walgreens from Yellowstone n'at.
  • Changing the computer from Me to XP
  • Cleaning the Abyss (my walk in closet which by walk in I mean you can't walk in it anymore)
  • The laundry problem
  • Posting and writing about The Family Vackay to Montana

I will report I am mostly up to date with dishes, and my pile of items for Goodwill is growing.

Last night I made Eggplant Parmigian* (I won't spell it, I won't!) and folks must have liked it, because there wasn't any left!

Oh, and this week I have to finish working on the Mother/Child thing. Cuz it's on Saturday!! I need to finish my questions, get prizes, and and and I always think that my week starts on Monday. In Children's, it starts on Wednesday. So maybe I'll go in tonight for a few hours. Yes, on my day off, but I have to see where I am, because I have a feeling if I wait until Wednesday, I'll have a meltdown on Thursday. We do not want that.

Oh, and Tuesday I'm helping fix up a house. Oh, and because it's summer, Tuesday night I will be in Children's. So maybe I don't need to go in today.

I think I need breakfast.

Lucky me, it's Entamanns (and yes, I know that's spelled wrong too!!)

Today's agenda:

  • breakfast
  • therapy
  • do the Walgreens photo thing
  • have lunch with Mr. FF
  • percolate (see above)
  • probably some laundry
Have I thoroughly bored you yet?

________
* On the second Sunday, our church has dinner. We are all pretty good cooks.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds more entertaining then my day. Stuck at work for 11.5 hours.

Sarah Louise said...

Yes, well. I work almost every Saturday, so Mondays off is my consolation prize.

And I decided I will be going in to work. After I take a rest--lunch was nice but my nerves showed up and so now I need to recover. I took immodium, so now Gatorade and an episode of SATC ought to do it.