Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I should be sleeping or something...

My mind is running around with the following thoughts:

  • What is Harry's fate in Book 7?
  • What will it be like to see Emily -- we haven't spoken since we had a strong conversation (read: fight) in November, but she'll be back in town Saturday so we may get together sometime after that.
  • When will I finally go online and renew my registration for my car?
  • When will the white coral bells ring?*
  • Did Al Gore announce his bid for presidency? I saw a car with three (yes three) Al Gore for President 2008 bumper stickers. One said something about "it's a climate for change."
  • When should Kelly and I plan our trip to Sandcastle?
  • How the heck should I do the Mother/Child Smackdown thing? (I have a few ideas on this now, though)

And the answer comes through, from Lady Julian of Norwich: All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.
________
*White coral bells upon a slender stalk,
Lillies of the valley 'deck my garden walk!
Oh don't you wish that you could hear them ring?
That will happen only when the fairies sing! (Mother Goose, traditional)

5 comments:

nutmeg said...

Did Al Gore announce or are the bumper stickers a way of saying he should?

Anyway, I've only got to HP #3 so far, but have them all lined up to read. I am not really looking forward to the last one coming out as the ending I'm sure will be revealed to everyone, whether they've read it or not (and I like not to know a book's ending - oh well).

Sarah Louise said...

Al Gore DID NOT announce, but there is a grass roots effort to get him to. I'm NOT a fan, but here's the site: http://www.algore.org/ (For whatever reason, Blogger is not letting me do the HTML on it and I am not that crazy that it needs to be there for someone I don't really like.

(I don't like him because he's not a polite man. And I think politeness is a pretty important thing if you're representing our nation to the world.)

I'll do my best to not write spoilers about Harry, how's that?

Mig said...

I cannot wait for the release of the final HP book.

The anticipation is killing me.

nutmeg said...

Don't cramp your style on my behalf SL! Maybe a warning that you are about to talk about it will do :-)

Sarah Louise said...

Well, alright. I have no idea if I'll be posting on it anyways...