Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Another reason Sarah Louise is weird...

I'm crazy about TV show themes and lyrics. I liked the show Taxi because of Bob James' wonderful theme. (I know own the album, Touchdown, and love every track.) I loved WKRP in Cinncinati because of the wonderful lyric: "Got kinda tired of packing and unpacking,/Town to town, up and down the dial." Seriously, a good TV theme would get me to return week after week or day after day (in syndication.)

I mean, c'mon: "Love, exciting and new..."

So ever since they took Clifford's Puppy Days off the air, I have been hankering for the song. And today, I not only found it, but downloaded it to my site. Woo hoo!!

Today is Hot Dog Day. It's this HUGE event at our library. More on that later, maybe.

4 comments:

Mig said...

I can sing the theme song to Pokemon.

Oh and the song to Gilligan's Island.

You are so not weird.

Sarah Louise said...

...for a three hour tour...

I didn't know there was a theme song to Pokemon! What kind of Children's Librarian am I?? (Is is a show on cable? Cuz I don't get cable.)

Mig said...

Well it's on cable but you might be able to get one of the movies through the Library.

It's very catchy so watch out.

Caterina said...

Ha! All these years I thought it was BABY not Maybe you and me were never meant to be.... I can hear that song in my head :)