Tuesday, November 22, 2005

thanksgiving

things i am thankful for:

friends
my birthday (Monday the 28th!)
my family
my health (minus the cracked tailbone)

I'll be washing dishes and then driving down to Virginia, so I don't know when I'll post again, but I was missing this so much (it's been since Friday!!).

But now I really must be off to OCLC land (the land of copy-cataloguing). (Sorry, it's a library in-joke)

Hope to write more tomorrow.

Topics to explore:

Why I go to the Open Door (no, I hadn't forgotten)
Why Ice Princess is a feminist movie and a lot of fun
All about my Pocket PC (which won't sync to my Windows Me computer--how much to upgrade to 2000 or XP?)
All about my birthday party at a local bar/restaurant (see Babelbabe's blog for prelim pix)
Jack Prelutsky (I attended a secret lecture with area librarians on Monday) (he sang for us!!)
St. Andrews Day at St. Andrew's Church

und so wieta...

It was snowing earlier...

2 comments:

BabelBabe said...

go to xp.

i still have bagpiper pics, i forgot!!

Sarah Louise said...

oh goody!! I just brought in some goodies from oclc and am listening to "yo yo ma obrigado brazil" My dad called to say he was on his way.