Saturday, November 05, 2005

Technical blehhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, I haven't figured out what a track back is, I mistakenly created a new blog, I commented on this blog and deleted it (on purpose). I was trying to refer my Oct 31 post back to the origin but I do not feel like a lesson in blogging at the moment.

Peter Sis (pronounce like "cease") was great. Waited 45 min in line to get him to sign my book, but it was worth it. Tires are inflated at the correct place. Talked to the sister and even the mom (who is in the West, mostly Utah, with the dad for a conference).

Signing off now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A trackback is like a comment but software takes care of it. Some software treats it like any other comment some others have it seperate. Here's 6aparts' beginner guide:

http://www.movabletype.org/trackback/beginners/

If your doing testing you can send trackbacks manually from this form:

http://kalsey.com/tools/trackback/

Kelly said...

Sounds like seeing Peter Sis was quite the experience! (I enjoyed your Prague post too.)