Wednesday, June 11, 2008

coming out...

It may sound small to y'all, but I have officially added THIS blog to my Twitter profile, and I'm now xxxx/Sarah Louise if people want to find me (pghgurl30). It's futile to try to stay anonymous. Too many people IRL know me as SL, so what ya gonna do? The main thing is I don't want someone to Google me and find THIS first. Just checked, and it's still true.

Also, I know it's silly, but I got two comments from top shelf bloggers this morning, hello Schmutzie and Poppy!

Poppy recommended more pictures, which of course, I knew that one. Now I just have to kidnap some cute kids...

Well, it might be cute shoes. I have many of those. And you know, this blog IS called pink sneakers n'at.

Okay, so the Y kids aren't coming today. (C'mon, one round, Y M C A, you can do the arm motions for me...) Off I go to check DDC numbas. I think I'll need music--the key today is to keep smiling, to boost the endorphins and the immune system.

Marian has a white cat. I'm wearing a brown dress. But Wynter is too cute for me to be upset. Met him today at lunch at Marian's. Wynter is 8, so I recommended the Mr. Putter and Tabby series. Mr Putter and Tabby row the boat is the one I'd recommend for today, even though today actually isn't as hot hot hot as Monday was.

5 comments:

Amy A. said...

SL! Happy Summer Reading! It's really busy around our place.

I need to figure out the twitter thing. Becky loves it, but I haven't signed up yet.

I think you should totally go to Blogher. You are at least an H-list blogger. HA! :O You'd probably get recognized more than you think.

Okay, I'll go now that I've talked you to death.

KitchenKiki said...

you have to be above the Z list. You get more comments than me! I've even been posting more than once a month

Jess said...

Aren't the mazes of anonymity strange? I swear, half my stuff I'm daysgoby, and the other half I'm jessalogic, and I JUST REALIZED last week that whenever I respond to a comment my yahoo addy HELPFULLY sends off my full name, so I'm not really hidden AT ALL anymore.

And somehow it's not bothering me too much. Ah well.

Sarah Louise said...

Jess--yea, it bothers me less now than it did. But I'm still pretty vigilant. To a degree.

Kiki--I love your blog--your posts are full of foodie wonderfulness, I'm glad you're getting comments.

Amy A.--Twitter is the new blog. And maybe I'll consider BlogHer in a few years. Right now I have too many pots simmering. And talk me to death? Have you met me? I've written many many comments twice the length of yours.

Thanks all, for stopping by. Yins make me :)

xo,

SL

Holly said...

I'd be excited too to get comments from "top-shelfers."