Monday, November 12, 2007

take thou our minds, dear LORD...

oh this day is already upside down and it's not even 11 am. I'll be withholding details, you'll forgive me I know. I am sitting here with WOW Hymns on the boom box sitting next to the computer and trying to figure out what to do first and all I can think of is just sit. And listen to these people sing about how God has it figured out.

About the post title: I don't really know this hymn, but the title always makes me laugh, and I need that right now.

I feel like a lost sheep right now, so the song "Saviour, like a Shepherd lead us" fits the bill.

BAAAAAAAA...

This is another one, and for some reason not in my hymnal, but the Internet solves that: Great is thy faithfulness...

Because if I wasn't bleeting like a sheep, I would be complaining like a four year old. "It's NOT fair!"

BAAAAAAAAA...

No comments: